- Add the oil to the pan over a medium heat.
- Add the beef strips and cook for 3-5 minutes until browning.
- Add the snow peas, baby corn, carrots, mushrooms and capsicum, cooking for a further 5 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by combining the ingredients in a jug or mixing bowl, and add to the pan.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a separate saucepan for 3-5 minutes over a low heat with a splash of water to ensure it doesn't stick to the pan.
- Divide the cauliflower rice between plates, top with stir-fry mix and serve with spring onion, basil, sesame and kimchi.
- Soy sauce can be substitued with tamari or coconut aminos for a gluten free option.
- Cook the beef rump as a steak, slice it and place on top of your cooked veggies.
- This recipe would also work well with pre-bought stir-fry strips, blade steak or scotch fillet.