- Heat a griddle pan on a high heat. Set the steak on a wooden chopping board and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Season both sides with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Prepare the sauce by roughly chopping 2 of the capsicums into cubes and placing in a saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes until tender.
- Remove capsicum and transfer to a blender, and add 2 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt. Process until smooth and set aside.
- Add the steak to the hot pan, cooking for 3 minutes on each side (or until cooked to your liking).
- Remove steak from the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes whilst you prep the salad.
- Slice the remaining capsicum into strips and add that, along with the chickpeas and the remaining olive oil back into the same hot pan.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Plate the watercress, chickpeas, orange segments, and capsicum.
- Slice the steak and place on top.
- Serve with capsicum purée, and season as desired and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Squeeze over fresh lime juice and serve immediately.
- Store bought jarred capsicum can be used instead of fresh capsicum to make the purée.