Char-grilled steak with corn and red cabbage
- Take the beef out of the fridge to allow it to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Toss the sweet potato wedges in 1 tbsp of the oil and spread on a lined baking tray. Cook for 40 minutes or until soft and coloured.
- Rub the beef steaks with the cajun seasoning and cook on high on a barbecue or chargrill pan until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat, cover loosely with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Brush the corn cobs with 1 tbsp of the oil and cook on a medium heat on a barbecue or chargrill pan for 10 minutes, turning regularly until evenly coloured.
- Place the cabbage, chives, vinegar and the remaining oil in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve the beef steaks with grilled corn, sweet potato wedges and cabbage slaw.