- Serves 4
Ginger soy stir-fry with broccolini and snow peas
- Place steak, soy, ginger, garlic, pepper and sesame oil in a bowl and combine well. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Boil kettle. Place hokkien noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to heat through for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Heat a wok on high and add broccolini and snow peas, tossing for 5 minutes. Add marinated steak, tossing until steak is just cooked through (4-5 minutes).
- Add noodles and combine for a minute.
- Remove from heat and serve right away.
Recipe by @naturally_nutritious