- Place the beef in your freezer for 1 hour to firm it and make slicing easier.
- Meanwhile, prepare the marinade. In a bowl combine the oregano, basil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove beef from the freezer and slice thinly. If it is not thin enough, you can place each slice between two layers of cling film and roll it with a rolling pin.
- Arrange the slices on a plate and spread the marinade on top. Add rocket, capers and Parmesan.
- For a quick and easy meal, you can store the thin slices of beef in the freezer wrapped with cling film as they will defrost in about 10-15 minutes - the same time it will take to make the marinade!