- Reheat steak in preheated oven (180°C/160°fan-forced) for 5 minutes or until warmed through (alternatively reheat in microwave for 1 minute on HIGH (100%).
- Divide coleslaw and steak between tortillas. Drizzle with mayonnaise and top with feta, coriander and chilli. Serve with lime wedges.
- Cooked beef mince or stir-fry strips would also be delicious in these tacos.
- Warm tortillas in microwave, char-grill/fry pan or oven.
- Use any leftover beef and coleslaw to make a lunchtime salad or sandwich.
- Use your choice of condiments from your fridge – mayonnaise, hot or sweet chilli sauce, spicy Korean paste, etc.
- Use whatever coleslaw or salad leaves you have in the fridge.