Beef, mushroom and oyster sauce kebabs
- Thread the beef, mushrooms, onions and capsicum alternatively onto the skewers. Brush skewers with oil and oyster sauce and season.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook kebabs for
- 8-10 minutes, turning often, or until lightly charred and cooked through. Rest on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Serve beef kebabs with Asian greens, rice, coriander, extra green onions and chilli, if desired
- You can dice your own beef using rump, sirloin, scotch fillet or eye fillet.
- Resting the kebabs ensures maximum tenderness and locks the juices into the beef.
- You could also use beef mince in this recipe – roll mince into balls or kofta shapes.
- Use microwave rice of your choice to save time.
- Leftover kebabs can be removed from the skewer and added to a salad or wrap for a delicious lunch.