- Serves 4
Home Made Beef Mince Skewer
SalsaSend me these ingredients
Best Beef Kebabs
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium to high heat and melt your cooking oil.
- Start by making your pita bread. Whisk the listed ingredients in a bowl and season well with salt. If it is too thick, simply add a little extra water until it’s easy to pour. Cooking in batches, evenly divide your batter to make 4 individual pita bread wraps. Cooking on the first side until golden brown and perfectly crispy, and stable enough to flip. Once cooked on both sides repeat with remaining batter and set them aside.
- For your home made beef mince skewers, combine the ingredients in a bowl and using your hands, mix the meat with the herbs and spices until well combined. Still using your hands, moguls the meat in four even portions around your four prepared skewers. Using the same pan you made the pita, simply fry your beef skewers until cooked through, lovely and golden brown on the outside. Set aside and get into the fresh elements of your plate.
- For the avocado smash, combine your avocado, pesto and lemon juice in a bowl until well combined. For the salsa, simply mix the ingredients in a bowl and dress with some extra lemon juice.
- Serve your pita bread topped with the avocado pesto, the beef skewers and a generous sprinkling of the fresh salsa.
Recipe by @lukehinesonline