Thyme beef blade steaks with couscous salad
- Place steaks in a single layer in a dish.
- Place tomato, garlic, thyme, vinegar, capers, 1 tbs olive oil and some freshly cracked black pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour marinade over the steaks.
- Bring 3 cups water to the boil in a medium saucepan, add couscous and turmeric and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until tender, drain and combine with remaining salad ingredients.
- Preheat a BBQ to medium and cook steaks for 3 minutes per side. Serve with salad.
- Remove your steaks from the fridge 15 minutes before cooking to ensure a more evenly cooked steak.
- Remember to rest you steaks for a few minutes before serving to maximise tenderness and juiciness.
- Try with flank or flat iron steaks.