Hawaiian Beef Tacos & Mango Salsa
- Combine marinade ingredients (pineapple juice through olive oil), and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, in a shallow dish. Add steaks and turn to coat.
- Roughly dice mango, tomatoes and coriander leaves, finely dice jalapeno and onion. Mix salsa ingredients in a bowl, squeeze over lime juice to taste, and season with a pinch of salt.
- Preheat BBQ grill or heavy-based pan to medium high. Drain marinade from steaks, and cook 3 - 4 mins per side for medium. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and rest.
- Thinly slice steak. Dress cabbage and carrot slaw with olive oil and vinegar. Warm tortillas in a dry pan. Top steak tacos with mango salsa and tangy slaw.
- Scotch fillet can be replaced with rump steak, if preferred.
- Tortillas can be either chargrilled, or heated in a hot dry pan until warmed through and slightly crisp.