- Serves 4
Jalapeño hot dogs with corn cobs
- Lightly spray a char-grill pan or barbecue with oil. Heat over medium heat and cook sausages for 10-12 minutes, turning regularly, or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil. In same pan cook corn for 5-6 minutes, turning regularly, or until lightly charred. Season. Cut corn into smaller cobs.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes in a medium bowl with half the lime juice. Season. In a small bowl place mayonnaise, jalapeno, lime zest and remaining lime juice. Season and stir to combine.
- To serve, spread rolls with mayonnaise. Top with half the baby cos and tomatoes. Garnish with coriander. Serve with corn cobs, remaining baby cos and tomatoes.
- Swap thick beef sausages for good-quality thin beef sausages, if desired.
- Sausages also can be sliced up and served tossed through tomato and corn salad.
- Omit jalapeno from mayonnaise for a child friendly meal.