- Place beef strips and taco seasoning in a large snap lock bag. Seal bag and rub to coat. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook beef strips, in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Set aside on a plate.
- Divide spinach, tomatoes, carrots, avocado and beans between 4 bowls.
- Top with beef, sprinkle with cheese and coriander. Serve with sour cream, hot chilli sauce and lime wedges.
- Beef mince or any other beef steak cut into strips would work well in this recipe.
- Leftover cooked beef strips can be used in tacos, popped in a bread roll with salad or in a healthy wrap to make a burrito.
- Try swapping carrots for chargrilled corn, mash the avocado with a little diced red onion and chopped coriander for a guacamole, swap the sour cream for yoghurt.