Rump & Haloumi Kebabs with Pineapple Salad
- For the salad, combine pineapple, cucumber, red capsicum, lime juice and a splash of olive oil in a large bowl. Stir well. Add coriander and rocket leaves and toss.
- Cut rump and haloumi into similar sized cubes. Thread onto 8 skewers, brush with oil and season with a good crack of pepper.
- Preheat barbecue or a heavy-based pan to high. Cook skewers for 2 mins, turn once and cook a further 2 mins. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with pineapple salad.
- Switch rump for a flat iron steak.
- Switch fajita seasoning for taco seasoning.
- Leftover fajita mixture and toppings make a great salad for lunch the next day.