- Serves 4
Warm beef sausage and pasta salad
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat and cook sausages, turning regularly, for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil. Slice sausages.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain.
- In a large bowl combine warm pasta, sausages, tomatoes, zucchini, bocconcini, baby rocket, oil and vinegar. Season and toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with basil.
- Beef meatballs or sliced steak of your choice would also work well in this recipe.
- Use feta or ricotta instead of bocconcini, mint instead of basil, penne instead of farfalle.
- This salad is delicious cold the next day in a lunchbox.