- Serves 4
Beef and cashew Stir-fry
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef, in batches, for 1-2 minutes or until well browned. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil. Reheat pan, add onion and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add sauces and stir through.
- Return beef and any juices to pan and toss to warm through. Sprinkle with nuts and toss to combine.
- Serve beef stir-fry with rice. Sprinkle with green onions and chilli, if desired.
- Ask your butcher to trim and cut your beef into strips for you.
- Beef mince would also be delicious in this recipe.
- For a different way to serve, cook steak to preferred doneness, slice and serve over stir-fried vegetables.
- For an even healthier alternative serve beef stir-fry with basmati or brown rice.