- Serves 4
Beef mince bowl with Asian greens
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion has softened. Add mince and cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 4-5 minutes until mince is browned.
- Add kecap manis, broad beans and ¼ cup (60ml) of water to wok. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until beans are heated through. Add tofu and toss to coat. Season.
- Serve beef mince mixture with noodles, Asian greens, coriander sprigs and extra kecap manis, if desired.
- Beef strips would also be delicious in this recipe.
- For extra heat serve with sliced fresh chillies, jalapeno peppers or your favourite chilli sauce.
- Swap broad beans for edamame and noodles for rice of choice, if desired.