- Serves 4
Black bean and beef stir-fry
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- In a large wok, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add beef mince to the wok and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until completely cooked through. Remove mince from the wok and add a small about of olive oil.
- Add both red and green capsicum strips to the wok and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, chilli, spring onion, ginger and black beans into the pot and cook for a further 5-6 minutes, or until vegetables have begun to soften.
- Add mince back into the wok and stir through. Add soy and oyster sauce and stir through. Serve with cooked rice.
Recipe by @leahitines