Leah Itsines’ BBQ Mediterranean Beef Skewers
- Dice the eye fillet in small cubes and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add all dry spices and fresh garlic to the mixing bowl and mix through thoroughly. Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours. Overnight is great though if possible!
- Slice zucchini into small thin slices and capsicum and onion into small cubes.
- Thread the cubes of meat onto a skewer and alternate between meat, capsicum, onion, zucchini until all ingredients are used up.
- Cook skewers on a BBQ or a grill plate for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through to your liking.
- Serve with flat bread & some tzatziki!