Soft shell beef tacos
- Season rump strips with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add beef and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned and tender, adding the teriyaki marinade 2 minutes into the process. Set aside to rest.
- In a bowl combine cabbage, carrot, and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Build the taco using the cabbage and carrot mix, slices of avocado, the marinated beef and top with spicy mayonnaise, green onions. Serve with lime wedges.
- To save time, you could use a pre-pack coleslaw with cabbage, carrot and green onions.
* We used spicy Peri Peri mayonnaise