Spicy beef mince with jasmine rice
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef mince and cook the beef, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes until browned.
- Drain off any liquid, set the beef aside and return the pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining oil, then add ginger and garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add the capsicum and broccolini and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan, add the soy sauce, honey, and gochujang paste and stir to coat.
- Serve mince over rice, garnished with coriander sprigs.
- You can substitute 1 tablespoon sambal oelek for the Gochugang paste.