- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger, cook for 20 seconds. Add the beef mince and cook, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes until browned.
- Reduce heat and add teriyaki marinade. Add the sugar snap peas, capsicum and stir to mix evenly. Simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on rice garnished with green onions, sesame seeds and a side of baby spinach leaves.
- Can be served with Japanese noodles.
- Can be put into lettuce cups as a finger food or entrée.
- Can be put into a Healthy bowl dish, add coleslaw, kewpie mayonnaise and shredded nori sheets.